Downham Market Academy is a place where realising the academic potential and developing the emotional and social intelligence of each student is the highest priority.
We are a welcoming and happy community where students and staff are respectful towards each other and the environment. We have the highest expectations of ourselves and of others and we are always striving to support each other to do better.
Our ethos is a set of shared values that the whole community is proud to contribute to. At Downham Market Academy, we all:
- Demonstrate a can do attitude
- Make visitors feel welcome
- Aspire to meet our potential by valuing learning and achievement
- Ensure we take pride in our appearance
- Treat others with respect
- Have respect for the environment and our neighbours
- Own our actions and take responsibility for them
- Support others by working together